Type Here to Get Search Results !

Click

What was the biggest pain of a famous actress?

What was the biggest pain of a famous actress?

SOCIAL DIARY
 What was the biggest pain of a famous actress?

The 'The Walking Dead' actress said she was forbidden to enter the house where her parents were found dead for ten years:


Actress Alicia Witt, known for her work on 'Dune', 'The Walking Dead', 'The Sopranos' and 'Vanilla Sky', has spoken for the first time about the horrific death of her family who were found dead in her home. she's clearing up rumors that she's leaving them on very bad terms.

They would die from hypothermia due to problems with the heating system in the home that were not properly maintained.

"It still doesn't feel real," the 46-year-old said in a Facebook post Tuesday, opening the large text accompanying his pictures with his parents Robert and Diane. "My family didn't have a penny," she continued.

“They were extremely stubborn, beautiful, original souls, and with that, they made choices—choices that I couldn't convince them to give up. I helped them in any way I could - any way they let me. I didn't know their heater was broken. I will never understand how or why they chose not to tell me this, not to let me help them with this. My heart is broken" message writes she.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Hollywood Movies