Type Here to Get Search Results !

Click

I'm 26, unemployed, unloved, with no friends. I'm just alone. How to survive ?

I'm 26, unemployed, unloved, with no friends. I'm just alone. How to survive

I'm 26, unemployed, unloved, with no friends. I'm just alone. How to survive?
This changed my life in less than 10 years.

Leaving college:
I had a major setback when I was 20 years old. I ignored my education. I came out of college without a degree and I could not just erase 3 papers and give too much effort. At one point I had no hope of getting rid of them. I come from a family where almost everyone around me from IIT and other top Indian institutions and friends in my circle started working with them.

The first thing I decided to do at that moment was not to compare myself with others as it would only hurt me more.

11 conversations to get a 4k pay job:

It took me 11 interviews to get a call center job that paid just 4k at the beginning and 7k after 8 months. I started my career at a call center.

Moved to a different city. What a comfort to my family.

I started to do whatever came my way.

It was then that I started studying for a Bachelors degree in business administration through elementary education due to the intense pressure from my parents. I still had hope that I could read.

Modeling and starting the journey / Failure:

I'm a tall guy and that made me try to model. I worked night shifts looking for modeling opportunities during the day. About 1 year later I got my first success in modeling. And he continued to make many markets.

I quit call centers after 4 years and sometime when I was 24 and I stopped modeling and started my own advertising agency.

There I succeeded in bringing the business but I am not a difficult person to run a business.

Even though I had an equal number of attractions in my beginning I could not take it to another level and the income was not really there. Once again I failed.

3 things I learned from this failure:

1. I am not a smart businessman but I am a soft-hearted person.

2. I am a leading salesman to build a product from scratch.

3. I create.

In the world of information technology and how I missed it:

By 2011 I had completed my BBA degree and failed in my business endeavor and had to find a BPO job in order to survive. I got just 22k deals from a major IT communications company that also has a BPO category.

I was a BPO employee too. Losing all the battles started my working night life again.

After 2 months of working I realized that the work I was doing here at this new company was not a BPO job but an application support for a low IT job marked on BPO. I was not as good at this as it was technology. I was also one of the last bucket players.

The only hope I had was my favorite MBA degree after BBA this was also a postgraduate education.

I would never be good at technology and my girlfriend suggested I move to the Functional IT side with nothing but selling a solution.

Making money!
I moved to the active IT side to a small organization that sells IT solutions. I knew it well. Hitting past records. I received the much-needed recognition I had always desired.

My business failure is very helpful these days. Now I know what can go wrong and how to prevent it.

I completed my postgraduate degree and equipped myself with several crash courses in my area.

After 4 years of experience in my area of ​​power I feel I am doing justice to my strengths. The supervisors of my class say that my pocket is similar or higher than I do not respond to it.

I work with guys from leading institutions like IIM and I can tell you that they respect my ideas equally.

Tips that can help you:
He is only 26 years old. You can change everything in 5 years only if you decide to work hard.

Do not stop reading. Analyze and be an expert in whatever you do.

Stop comparing yourself with anyone in life as you will see someone better than you at any given time.

For a reason, I do not bring my name, I admit my failures and work hard to overcome all problems.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Hollywood Movies