Type Here to Get Search Results !

Click

how to love 3 Important advice and experiences

how to love 3 Important advice and experiences
 
1. Be a good listener. Listen to other people and their stories. Really listen. Pay attention to what they say without an agenda like responding with your story or something like that. Just listen. Don't interrupt or try to finish sentences for them (no matter how Type-A you are. :) )

For a long, long time, I didn't really care about other people. I had a circle of friends and family, and that was enough. However, I learned to be a good listener from my wife (who teaches these skills professionally), and I'm surprised at how much I care about people right now and really want to hear their stories and connect with them on a deeper level.

So, my advice. Listen to yourself to be a more loving person!

2. There is really nothing to learn. Yet there is much to learn. Many of our ideas about love actually sabotage our relationships. If we challenge all our beliefs about love, little remains.

For example, we tend to believe that what someone else is doing is causing us to love or stop loving us, but no one else really has that power unless we give it to them. Our experience of love is very personal, and we can choose to continue experiencing it regardless of what others are doing.

The pain that we think is caused by someone else's behavior actually comes from our reaction to what happened. When we choose to close our hearts in response to a word or event, that contraction is the cause of our pain.

With practice, we can learn to keep our hearts open even when saying to someone, This behavior doesn't really work for me. Bye.

3. I've always been a friend who gives advice but doesn't take it himself.

That being said - be selfish. That's what I learned from the woman who left me for someone else the day I proposed to her. He's always been selfish-looking after himself, and it took me a long time to realize that's okay, she.

Why? Why?

Because unless you love yourself - you can never love another person. You may be in a situation where some girls are trying to get close to you, but if you don't feel a connection, they will always be - a piece of meat. Take the time to get to know your own likes, dislikes, wants, and desires. Pretty soon you will find the woman who wants you for you, not the other way around.
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Hollywood Movies